- Working with cross-functional teams
- Problem solving
- Developing cloud-hosted single page web applications
- Developing, interfacing with, and integrating with REST APIs
- De-facto standards and best practices in MySQL
- Automated testing tools and techniques
- Debugging tools and techniques
- Knowing when, why & how to refactor
The Zengine platform's backend is a REST API, built on a LAMP stack using CakePHP.
Its frontend is a single page app, built using AngularJS.
Its serverless plugin architecture is powered by Node.js and AWS Lambda.
The whole stack is Docker native, and continuously delivered to AWS.